Creating valuable and innovative products on blockchain
We are a company based in Basel, Switzerland, led by John Felipe Branch, who organises people around the globe to work together developing innovative and investment products on blockchain.
Our collaborators are to this day in Europe: Basel (Switzerland), Dresden (Germany), and Madrid (Spain).
New products at conceptual stage:
Net3.Energy, we develop a new energy market, advanced, flexible and profitable. Community solar management SaaS, platform to connect household to household, raise funds, certificate ownership and allocate production. Furthemore, generate dividens from surpluses sales, and extra compensation through awarding sellable Guarantees of Origin. Clean energy produced by solar panels near your home.
- We are looking for collaborators to bring the product to the market during Winter 2022-2023. All backgrounds welcome, compensation will be awarded. Contact us with your profile!
We have developed 2 projects so far until its technical viability:
- BaselDAO.app, a decentralized investment fund led by its participants to invest in art. Investors own tokens, get voting rights and choose which artworks will be part of the fund's collection. The shares became available to the open market on the 15th of June 2022, due to market conditions the product was brought to a halt. If you are a financial partner interested in a collaboration or want to ask about the state contact us. It was an evolution from Kunst21 for scalability purposes.
- Kunst21.com, previously based in Germany (Kunst21 GmbH HRB:42221). Kunst21 is a crowdinvesting platform, where you choose in which specific art pieces you will be investing. It is a functional platform to this day, its final launch is under consideration.
- In 2020, Kunst21 gained a prize for innovative ideas from Saxony, a German Federal State, worth USD 14,000.
- In 2021, Kunst21 achieved a grant USD 111,000 in financing from the Stellar Development Foundation via the SCF, community awarded grants.
- Soon available at www.net3.energy
- Guarantees of Origin Market GO Market
- Follow us on Twitter @Net3Energy
John Felipe Gonzalez Branch.
St. Alban-Vorstadt 23, 4052 Basel, Switzerland